Troforte M Roses Azaleas & Camellias
There are up to 60 natural minerals and up to 24 beneficial soil microbes including fungi plus controlled release fertiliser, which means you feed the soil microbes, then feed the soil then feed your plants.
Consider the benefits of Troforte M:
- Dramatically improved drought resistance due to greatly enhanced root development.
- Vastly Increased earthworm activity means better drainage and aeration of the soil.
- One application feeds your flowering plants for 5-6 months.
- Efficient delivery of nutrient means better colour in flowers & better flowering.
- Enhanced protection from root disease.
- After a few applications, It also means lower fertiliser rates & better results.
After an application of Troforte Rose, Azalea, Camelia fertiliser you will notice enhanced leaf growth and colour followed by better flowering and better colour in flowers.
To appreciate the full benefits of Troforte you need to apply it 3 times at 3-4 monthly intervals.