Turf Culture Monarch 2.5kg
For the Control of Argentine Stem Weevil, Ants and Mole Crickets in Recreational, Domestic and Commercial Turf
Monarch G Insecticide is a quality granular formulation of 0.5 g/kg Fipronil.
Monarch G Insecticide is a systemic insecticide (upwardly mobile) which is highly effective by delivering outstanding control of Argentine Stem Weevil, Funnel Ants, Nuisance Ants, Nesting Ants and Mole Crickets.
Monarch G Insecticide is non-repellent, so it can’t be smelt, tasted or felt by pests. Therefore the pest don’t know it’s there, and cannot react to or avoid it - especially important for funnel ants, nuisance ants, nesting ants and mole crickets.
Features and Benefits
- Non-repellent, so the pest don’t know it’s there, and
cannot react to or avoid it - especially important for
Ants and Mole Crickets (can’t be smelt, tasted or felt by pests)
- Outstanding efficacy on target pests
- Long-term residual control - which in turn limits the number of pesticide applications
- Unique resistance management grouping (Group 2B Insecticide)
- Easy spreadable granule
- Unscheduled (exempt from poison scheduling)
Monarch G Insecticide is a quality formulation of 0.5 g/kg fipronil. The granule used to carry the active constituent to the pest is a washed river sand, ensuring a clean and small granule for spreading over any surface.