Formulated by SACOA especially for Ralphy’s Lawn and Garden Supplies. Refresh is a 3-way action wetting agent which is formulated to suit Western Australia’s harsher climates and watering conditions. Refresh has been formulated to not only break through hydrophobic soils but also retain water in the soil for longer periods.
- Maximising water and nutrient efficacy in all soil types, especially hydrophobic (non-wetting) soils.
- 3-way action - penetrant, attraction and retention components,
- Very high-quality retention agent with very strong retention capabilities.
- Is a low viscous, easy to mix
- Promotes root growth and maximising the plant utilisation of nutrients.
- For use in all turf, nurseries and home garden situations.
- It is easy to mix and apply, and safe the environment.
- Will reduce the frequency of irrigation and hand watering to combat the issues of water loss.
For Turf applications apply 30-50ml Per 100sqm monthly or as required. If you haven't used a wetting agent previously we recommend a initial application rate of 100mls per 100sqm.
For Gardens 35-50mls per 9L Watering Can over 3-5m2 Apply every 6-8weeks
*Do not leave on the leaf if temperatures or expected to exceed over 30C*
Mixing and Capabilities
Mixes readily with water. Add the required amount of Refresh to the desired amount of water and gently mix.
Refresh Is compatible with most other treatments however jar test prior to application is advised.